Textured Woven Baby-Doll Mini Dress, Created for Macy's
This tiered long-sleeve mini dress from Danielle Bernstein has an A-line shape made in an airy textured woven fabric. A button-front placket and collar add the perfect details to a classic silhouette. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'9"
- Approx. 33-1/2" long from center back neck to hem
- Collared crewneck; A-line silhouette
- Button closures at front neckline
- Tiered design
- Created for Macy's
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11268398