Patent Faux-Leather Moto Jacket, Created for Macy's
Ideal for dressing any outfit up or down, this Danielle Bernstein patent jacket is detailed with shoulder pads, silver hardware and a belt closure which can be worn open or closed. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'9"
- Approx. length: 19-1/4" from center back to hem
- Moto collar; front zipper closure
- Shoulder pads; belt detail
- Four front pockets
- Created for Macy's
- Face: polyurethane; back: polyester; lining: polyester/spandex
- Wipe clean
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11268402