French Terry Sweatshirt, Created for Macy's
This Danielle Bernstein cotton, french terry, boxy-fit sweatshirt features ribbed trims at the collar and cuffs. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'9"
- Relaxed boxy fit; approx. 27-1/2" long
- Ribbed crewneck
- Ribbed hem
- Ribbed cuffs at long sleeves
- Created for Macy's
- Shell: cotton/polyester; trim: cotton/polyester/spandex
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11268395