Danielle Bernstein's cotton, french terry pants feature ribbing detail at the ankles for a more flattering fit. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'9"
- Approx. inseam: 27-1/2"
- Front rise: approx. 12-1/2"; leg opening: approx. 4-3/4"; regular fit through hips and thighs; slim leg
- Pull-on style; drawstring elastic waist
- Ribbed, cuffed hems
- Two front pockets; one back pocket
- Created for Macy's
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11268397