French Terry Pants, Created for Macy's
This product is currently unavailable
See similar items that are available for purchase now!
Danielle Bernstein's cotton, french terry pants feature ribbing detail at the ankles for a more flattering fit. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'9"
- Approx. inseam: 27-1/2"
- Front rise: approx. 12-1/2"; leg opening: approx. 4-3/4"; regular fit through hips and thighs; slim leg
- Pull-on style; drawstring elastic waist
- Ribbed, cuffed hems
- Two front pockets; one back pocket
- Created for Macy's
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11268397
Shipping & Returns
- This item qualifies for Free Shipping with minimum purchase! exclusions & details
- Our Normal Gift Boxing is not available for this item.
- Returns are accepted at any Macy's store within 90 days from purchase date. Last Act clearance items must be returned within 30 days from purchase date.
- For complete details, read our Shipping and Return policies.