French Terry Hoodie, Created for Macy's
Danielle Bernstein's cotton, french terry, boxy-fit hoodie has ribbed trims and a front pocket. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'9"
- Relaxed, boxy fit; approx. 29-1/2" long
- Kangaroo pocket at front
- Ribbed cuffs at long sleeves and hem
- Created for Macy's
- Cotton/polyester; trim: cotton/polyester/spandex
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11268394