Faux-Snakeskin Blazer, Created for Macy's
This slim-fitting blazer from Danielle Bernstein features shoulder pads and front-button closure. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'9"
- Fitted; approx. length: 28"
- Notch collar; button closure at front
- Shoulder pads
- Created for Macy's
- Face: polyurethane; back: polyester; lining: polyester/spandex
- Spot clean
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11268404