X-Drone DIY Drone
The X-Drone DIY is engaging STEM learning in an innovative and entertaining way. Designed to learn basic electronics and create a working drone with auto landing and auto takeoff features, fly indoors-outdoors, master flips, tricks and speeds of up to 20mph. After mastering flying the X-Drone DIY try doing flips!
- Length- 5.8", gross weight- 0.28 lb
- Flying time- 5-7min, flying range- 82'
- X-Drone 1 piece, control 1 piece, USB charging cable 1 piece, blades 2 pieces, blocks 22 pieces, instructions guide 1 piece
- Battery- 3.7V-450mAh LiPo battery, included
- Controller battery- 2 x AA, not included
- 2.4Ghz remote control and 4 axis gyroscope
- Flips and tricks- 360 degree roll, backflip-front flip, barrel rolls, double backflip and more
- Control- up-down, turn left-right, forward-backward and lean left-right
- Do it yourself, build your own drone
- Charging time- 35-55min
- Multi-rotor technology and auto-stabilizing sensors
- Provides 30 days warranty
- WARNING: Do not use any power adapter, charger or cords other than those included with your product. Using incompatible, counterfeit or non-certified accessories can cause fire or accidents. Contact the manufacturer for replacements.
- Wipe Clean
- Request warranty information
- Web ID: 8236840