The glass pendant first became popular around the turn of the century, when homes were switching from gas lighting, which required glass shades to electric. The ability to show wealth by exposing your bulbs, and therefore your trendy new electricity, was one of the first home decor trends in lighting. Still as relevant today as then, this styles evokes the classic though it features upgrades like oil rubbed bronze, adjustable hanging lengths, and LED compatibility -- so you rarely have to get on the ladder to change the bulb.
- 13.25" L x 13.25" W x 27" H
- 7.48 lbs.
- A glass shade frames and amplifies the single lightbulb in this simple and elegant pendant
- The drop on this pendant can be adjusted to your desired length, for a semi-custom look
- As this fixture must be hardwired, we recommend a professional electrician manage installation
- Eco-friendly 4W LED bulb included
- Takes one bulb and compatible with any 9W LED or 60W TYPE "A" or 13W CFL
- UL Listed
- This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.
- Before cleaning any lamp shade or fixture, disconnect the power source. Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Request warranty information
- Web ID: 9186569