Smart style with subtle edge. These straight-leg pants from Danielle Bernstein combines a sleek silhouette with an edgy exposed zipper accent. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable, with all pieces under $100. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'7" and she is wearing size 4
- Approx. inseam: 30"; straight silhouette
- Mid rise approx. 10-1/4"; leg opening: approx. 7"
- Exposed zipper closure
- 4-pocket styling; clean finished hem
- Runs large; we suggest sizing down for the perfect fit
- Created for Macy's
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 10510162