With front seams and a slit hem, these pants perfectly hug the body and add edge to your suit look. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable, with all pieces under $100. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'11" and she is wearing a size 10
- Approx. inseam: 34"; skinny ankle fit
- High rise: approx. 11-3/4"; leg opening: approx. 6-1/4"
- Zipper and button closure; belt loops
- 2-pocket styling
- Slit hem
- Danielle wears a size 4
- Created for Macy's
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11001236