Printed Poplin Midi Dress, Created for Macy's
This midi dress from Danielle Bernstein has an all over floral print and a smocked waist for an easy fit. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable, with all pieces under $100. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'8" and she is wearing a size small
- Approx. length: 44-5/8"
- Elasticated V-neck and puffed short sleeves
- Smocked waistline; tiered skirt
- Fit-and-flare silhouette
- Unlined; no pockets
- This style runs true to size
- Created for Macy's
- Cotton/nylon/spandex; nylon zipper
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11186429