Printed Mini Slip Dress, Created for Macy's
The perfect mini slip dress with a detailed astrology print. Detailed with a tunneled cami strap and low back. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable, with all pieces under $100. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'8" and she is wearing a size 4
- Approx. length: 30-1/2"
- Allover astrology print
- Sleeveless; square neckline
- Relaxed fit
- Short hem; hits above the knee
- Open back
- Back zipper closure
- Unlined; no pockets
- Due to generous sizing, we suggest sizing down for the perfect fit
- Created for Macy's
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11186435