Pinstripe Trouser Pants, Created for Macy's
Its crisp straight-leg silhouette makes these Danielle Bernstein trousers a smart addition to your closet. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable, with all pieces under $100. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'7" and she is wearing size 6
- Approx. inseam: 32"; straight fit
- Mid rise: approx. 11-3/4"; leg opening: approx. 13"
- Zipper and button closure at front; belt loop
- 4-pocket styling
- Runs true to size; meant to have a looser fit
- Created for Macy's
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 10514792