High-Cut Solid Shorts, Created for Macy's
A reinvention of short shorts, this design from Danielle Bernstein introduces a high rise, relaxed fit and cuffed treatment into the mix. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable, with all pieces under $100. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'11" and she is wearing a size large
- Approx. inseam: 3 /4"; relaxed fit
- High rise: approx. 13-3/4"; leg opening: approx. 15-1/4"
- Zipper, button and hook-and-bar closure; belt loops
- Cuffed hem
- Created for Macy's
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11001240