Floral-Print Lace-Inset Midi Dress, Created for Macy's
This midi dress from Danielle Bernstein evokes vintage charm with a floral print and lace inlays. Danielle Bernstein, founder of world-renowned fashion blog WeWoreWhat, introduces a new line of clothing using her namesake. The new brand is size inclusive and affordable, with all pieces under $100. Danielle grew up shopping at Macy's on Long Island, NY, and her new line is a nod to her childhood.
- Approx. model height is 5'8" and she is wearing a size 2
- Approx. length: 50"
- Allover floral print
- Sleeveless; V-neck
- Lace insets at straps and bodice
- Midi length; hits below the knee
- Back zipper closure
- This style runs true to size
- Created for Macy's
- Polyester; zipper: nylon
- Machine washable
- Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales
- Web ID: 11186404