Required for Quidditch pros and fans alike, the BlenderBottle Harry Potter Pro Series 28 Ounce Shaker Bottle is essential gear, secondary only to the broomstick. Manufactured from durable and odor-free plastic that guards against lingering flavors, it keeps Pumpkin Juice for today from tasting like Butterbeer of last week.
- 28 Ounce capacity sleek and durable Pro28 shaker cup for mixing protein shakes, smoothies, and supplements, measurements only go to 20 ounces
- Authentic BlenderBottle with a choice of licensed Harry Potter themes like Bolt and Glasses, Deathly Hallows, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Slytherin
- Patented mixing system uses 316 surgical grade stainless steel BlenderBall wire whisk found only in BlenderBottle brand shaker cups
- Screw on lid creates leak proof seal, and secure flip cap with SpoutGuard keeps germs at bay, wide loop top for easy carrying or attaching keys
- Made Of Bpa And Phthalate Free, Stain And Odor Resistant Durable Eastman Tritan Plastic
- Dishwasher Safe
- Web ID: 8019597
Only one promo code may be used per Order.
Get Macy's Money
Get $10 Macy's Money for every $50 spent, max. $40
EARN DETAILS 6/11-6/16: We`ll give you $10 Macy`s Money for every $50 you spend, up to a $40 Macy`s Money Reward Card in a single transaction. Excludes the following purchases: Apple Products, tech watches/jewelry/accessories, STORY, Macy`s Backstage, Beauty Box Subscriptions, Scan & Pay Purchases, gift cards, furniture, mattresses, rugs, services & fees, sales tax, phone & live chat orders, leased depts., restaurants, international orders, e-gifting, online backorders. REDEEM DETAILS 6/26-6/30: May not be redeemed for cash, used to purchase Macy`s Gift Cards or applied as payment or credit to your credit card account. If a purchase used to accumulate Macy`s Money is returned, your return may result in a reduction of the value of your Macy`s Money Reward Card and/or a reduction of your total refund amount. The remaining balance of your Macy`s Money Reward Card will reflect the Macy`s Money amount you qualify for after deducting the returned item(s) from your original purchase amount.