Are you looking for a new vacuum cleaner? We’ve put together a list of the best vacuum cleaners to meet your needs. Clean up your act with vacuum cleaners and floor care equipment, available at Macy’s. Shop your favorite brands including Dyson, iRobot, Shark, Hoover and more.
What are the different types of vacuums and floor care equipment?
1. Upright Vacuums. If you’re cleaning a large carpeted area, you’ll need an upright vacuum. They are the most common types of vacuums. For cleaning versatility, check out models that can handle hardwood floors.
2. Canister Vacuums. Do you want to vacuum your car, furniture, curtains, hard surfaces and your carpets? We recommend a canister vacuum with a small body, versatile attachments and a long hose that can reach into nooks and crannies.
3. Handheld Vacuums. Are you looking to tidy up on the go? A handheld vacuum features a portable design that’s lightweight. It’s perfect for cleaning your car.
4. Stick Vacuums. Need a quick clean for your area rugs and hardwood floors? A stick vacuum features a lightweight and cordless design to tackle minor messes.
5. Deep Cleaner Vacuums. Looking for a deep clean? If you have pets, allergens or highly trafficked areas, then a deep cleaner vacuum is a must.
6. Cordless Vacuums. Looking for a no-strings-attached arrangement? A cordless vacuum is right for you. These vacuums are great for smaller spaces. Just make sure they’re fully charged.
7. Robotic Vacuums. Is vacuuming TME (too much effort)? Leave the vacuuming to a robot. With Wi-Fi capabilities, you can control your robotic vacuum from your phone. Check out models that sync up with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
8. Steam Mops. How do you clean hard surfaces without using chemicals? A steam mop is the answer. Just ensure you have sealed hardwood floors before using your steam mop.
Spills happen: score vacuums and floor care equipment, available at Macy’s.